Police: Bridgehampton Man Charged in Christmas…
Drag box to select area
Wainscott Chapel is a community center in the heart of the small hamlet of Wainscott. The building was originally a school in Bridgehampton, and the Wainscott Improvement Society had it moved to the Osborn family–owned land in 1907. Religious services were then held in the chapel on Sundays. In 1953, the society turned over the building's title to the Wainscott Sewing Society, a group that is still in existence and is more than 241 years old. The Sewing Society still leases out the space for community events and AA meetings.
65 Main St, Wainscott, NY 11975
- Hours: Open for events only.
- Accessible: no