East Hampton Village Hall
Drag box to select area
In 1648, English settlements formed in the area now known as the Village of East Hampton, making it one of the earliest settlements in the country. The village, which is approximately 16 square miles, was incorporated in 1920. Located on Main Street in the center of the historic district, Village Hall is housed in a historic building. It was built before the American Revolution and once belonged to Presbyterian Reverend Lyman Beecher, the father of Harriet Beecher Stowe, who wrote Uncle Tom's Cabin. The original timber beams are exposed throughout, but it has been renovated so that it is a functional and professional government office.
86 Main St, East Hampton, NY 11937
- Fax: 631-324-4189
- Accessibility Details: The back door is accessible, and there is a chairlift inside.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am - 4pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Accessible: yes