Springs Fire Department
Drag box to select area
The Springs Fire Department is the newest fire department on the South Fork. It was formed in 1965 when a small group of men decided it was time that the Springs area of East Hampton have its own fire department, instead of being served by the East Hampton Fire Department. Helmets and gear were donated to the department, then the fire district purchased a piece of property on Fort Pond Boulevard to build a firehouse and an old pumper for just $1. In the 1970s, the department was opened to women and an ambulance company was added.
179 Fort Pond Blvd, East Hampton, NY 11937
- Fax: 631-324-1485
- Accessible: yes