.

Springs Community Presbyterian Church

Flag as Inappropriate

<p>The church was established in 1882 under the East Hampton parrish. Built for $1,000, the Miller family, one of East Hampton's oldest families donated the land for the chapel at the intersection of Springs Fireplace Road and Old Stone Highway. The original bell remains in the steeple. The parish hall was added in 1955, but it wasn't until 1971 that it became an independent church. Still, descendents of the earliest leaders of the church remain apart of it today.</p>
<p>The church runs a food pantry out of the parish hall and it has served as many 220 families a week in the winter. The kitchen, foyer, and bathroom were recently renovated. The Hispanic Nazarene at the church, as well. The meeting space is also rented out for private parties and meetings, but there is a no alcohol policy.</p>
5 Old Stone Hwy, East Hampton, NY 11937
(631) 324-4791
  • Hours: Sun services: 10am; in summer services are held on the lawn at 8am
  • Accessible: yes
Share a review or post about this business.
Posts awaiting your approval 0
Who wants to be the first to post?