Drag box to select area
Hook Mill sits on the Village Green is one of the most prominently displayed mills, on the fork between Pantigo Road. and North Main Street. Hook Mill was built in 1806 with the main post of the 1736 mill, so it incorporates the oldest mill in East Hampton. After the village bought it in 1922, it was restored to working condition in 1939, and it functioned until the 1950s. Last repaired in the mid-1980s, the village undertook a major renovation of it in 2010, replacing rotting wood, balancing the base and re-shingling it.
Pantigo Rd & N Main St, East Hampton, NY 11937
- Accessible: no