First Presbyterian Church of East Hampton
Drag box to select area
The First Presbyterian Church of East Hampton was founded just a year after the East Hampton area was first settled. The congregation moved just down the road to its current building in 1861. With its enormously high ceiling, there is a small balcony that overlooks rows of pews, lending to phenomenal acoustics. A resident piano player accompanies the choir. Infant and toddler child care is available on the second floor during Sunday Mass. The business office is located in the Session House, found behind the church, where church events and programs take place in the large, elegant meeting room. A top-of-the-line kitchen is a recent addition to the house.
120 Main St, East Hampton, NY 11937
- Fax: 631-324-0711
- Accessibility Details: The church is accessible by ramp. The session house has a ramp and a chair lift.
- Hours: Office: Tue - Fri, 8:30am - 1:30pm
- Accessible: yes