Stony Brook University Generation One Reunion Classes 1961 - 1981
Please join us for an unforgettable evening back at the Brook with your friends and favorite faculty surrounded by the sights, sounds and memories from your college years.
WE'VE PLANNED A FULL DAY OF ACTIVITIES JUST FOR YOU.
Online Registration For a Chance to Win the New iPad Extended to April 20 !
Price is $90/person and here's what you can expect:
- For the first time in Stony Brook history, the Gym will receive a dramatic makeover in honor of Generation One. Professional event planning firm Big Wave Events will transform the Gym, employing
state-of-the-art multimedia to immerse you in the sights and sounds of Stony Brook’s first generation of alumni.
- Finding your classmates will be easy! Break out areas for each year will be clearly marked to help you meet up with your former classmates.
- A sumptuous buffet dinner and open bar will be available throughout the evening. No, we will not be serving SB cafeteria food!
- Dancing and Entertainment will complement your return to the Brook and your renewal of friendships and acquaintances. For those who remember them, think of the Reunion as “The Ultimate Mood.”
- Faculty from the Generation One era will join the festivities, including popular professors who have been chosen as “most favorite” by Stony Brook students. No worries, there won’t be any instant pop quizzes.
- As an added bonus, a Gen One video presentation will take you back to your college years at the Brook.
- Convenient, complimentary parking will be available for Generation One Reunion attendees.
- Special Reunion Discounts for local hotels and restaurants are available.