Below is the agenda for the East Hampton Village Board of Trustees Work Session set for April 4 at 11 a.m. in the Emergency Services Building.
1. Accept the $63,650 bid received from GT Power Systems for a 200 kw diesel generator for the E.M.S. Building, as per February 26, 2013 bid specifications (please refer to March 15th memo from D. Bennett, Consulting Engineer).
2. Approve the $6,275 proposal from Cincinnati Time Recorder to repair five meter heads for the parking lot meters (please refer to PO#12098 with proposal attached).
3. Approve the one-year contract with Class Act Maintenance to provide cleaning services for the Herrick Park Restroom facility (please refer to March 26th proposal)
4. Notice to Bidders for the roof replacement of Sea Spray Cottages #1/#2, #3/#4, & #11/#12, with the bid opening to be held on Thursday, April 25, 2013 at 2:00 p.m., at Village Hall.
5. Motion to adopt Resolution #9-2013; concerning unpaid taxes for the year 2012-2013 to be published in The East Hampton Star.
6. Introductory # 9-2013, a proposed local law authorizing a property tax levy in excess of the limit established in General Municipal Law § 3-c.
7. Authorize the Mayor to execute Suffolk County Port Security Grant Program Contract (reimbursement of overtime expenses for attending training and/or participating in exercises associated w/Port Security Grant Program – not to exceed $9,288.30 – please refer to copy of contract pages)
8. Approve the reimbursement of reasonable & necessary expenses incurred for two Public Safety Dispatchers, Vennia Boeklen & Kimberley Brierley to attend the Public Safety Dispatch Training Quality Assurance Course in Cooperstown, NY April 8-9, 2013 (please see March 28th memo from Chief )
9. Approve the 2012 list of East Hampton Village Ambulance Association volunteers who have met the requirements & qualified for 1 year of service award credit.
10. Adopt Resolution #10-2013, authorizing removal & disposal of Phragmites debris from Georgica Pond.
- LVIS Clean Up Day
- Bike Policy
- Tent Fees