Here is the agenda for the East Hampton Village Board meeting, which is scheduled for March 7 at 11 a.m. at the Emergency Services Building.
1. Accept the $90,317.00 bid received from Patrick Bistrian, Jr. for the Georgica Beach Road End Reconstruction Project, as per February 19, 2013 bid specifications.
2. Accept the $254,715.00 bid received from Terry Contracting for the Main Beach Pavilion Restoration Project, as per February 19, 2013 bid specifications.
3. Adopt Resolution # 8-2013 to authorize a grant application for a town/village joint fuel facility and authorize the Mayor to execute the Intermunicipal Agreement between the Town and Village.
4. Authorize the Mayor to execute FEMA/Fidelity Proof of Loss in the amount of $180,354.53 for damages caused by Hurricane Sandy, October 2012.
5. Accept the $4,500 proposal received Duda Actuarial Consulting, Inc. for the 2012 GASB 45 Actuarial Valuation Report.
6. Approve the emergency repair to the F.D. Ladder Truck, in the amount of $7,124.96 (please see March 4th memo from K. Collum)
7. Approve the reimbursement of reasonable & necessary expenses incurred for four Ambulance Assoc. members; Diane O’Donnell, Adam Baker, Samone Johnson and Ken Hillerud to attend the EMS Today Conference in Washington, D.C. March 5-9, 2013 (approx..total: $4,865.92 – please see Feb 15th memo from Chief )
DISCUSSION 1. Duda Actuarial Consulting – GASB 45 Report
2. Dogs on the Beach
EXECUTIVE SESSION: PSD Personnel