Good morning, East Hampton. Let's get caught up on some of what's going on around town. It's certainly been a busy week already -- and it's only Wednesday.
1. Do you think $100,000 is a big enough donation from the organizers of the Music to Know Concert? The Wainscott Citizens Advisory Committee thinks it isn't. Read more
2. Hike in Montauk with the East Hampton Trails Preservation Society on Wednesday morning. Ed Porco will lead the 3 to 4 mile hike, which begins at 10 a.m. The group will meet in the parking area off of East Lake Drive, about two miles north of the intersection of Montauk Highway.
3. We've renamed Moms Talk to include fathers, grandparents and caregivers. Please check back at 1 p.m. and chime in on the weekly conversation in the Family Forum.
4. A knitting group meets at on Wednesday afternoon at 1 p.m. Don't forget: Yarn donations are always accepted.
5. Know somebody who could use an English class? are offered at on Wednesday evenings from 5 to 6 p.m.