.

Smoke Reported in Village House; Firefighters Respond

Something may have been left in an oven.

The is responding to a reported structure fire at a house on Ocean Avenue, near Lily Pond Lane, in the village on Friday morning.

Police reported the house was filled with smoke after something was left in the oven. The call came in about 11:10 a.m.

The fire department asked for only one engine and the rescue truck to respond. The rescue truck carries large fans to air smoke out of a house.

Firefighters were off scene by 11:40 a.m.

Rudy Caparros December 17, 2012 at 07:41 PM
WARNING: FIRST RESPONDERS’ use of THE CHLORINE INSTITUTE “C” KIT may cause the catastrophic failure of a chlorine tank car, instantly creating a toxic gas plume with a distance of not less than seven miles. The first mile will have chlorine concentrations of 1,000 ppm, causing death after one or two breaths with no opportunity for escape. To learn more, see PETITION C KIT, click on “First Responder Warnings.”

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »