The following incident reports were released by the East Hampton Town Police Department for the week of Feb. 4:
• An infinity ring, worth $105, was stolen from a 16-year-old girls locker at East Hampton High School on Jan. 3. A report was filed on Jan. 18. The locker was said to be locked at the time.
• A 16-year-old student at East Hampton High School reported $10 missing from his gym locker, which was left unlocked, at the school on Dec. 14. Police just released the report this week.
• An bag containing a white Apple iPod Touch went missing from a bathroom that its 7-year-old owner left it in at East End Pediatrics in the East Hampton Healthcare Center on Jan. 30. The child’s grandmother reported it stolen after attempts to locate it were unsuccessful. The iPod is worth about $220, the report said.
• On Jan. 30, a Springs woman reported $285 cash stolen from her 2003 Nissan Pathfinder that was parked on Three Mile Harbor-Hog Creek Road. She told police a motion light when on outside at about 1:30 a.m., but she didn’t get up to investigate it.
• Someone may have tried to break into a house on Napeague Lane in Amagansett on Feb. 3. A caretaker found damage to the front door that looked like pry marks. The burglar did not gain access to the house, but did cause about $500 worth of damage to the door.