The following information was supplied by the East Hampton Town Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate guilt.• A 27-year-old Florida man allegedly drove drunk with a child in the car in Montauk this weekend, leading to a felony drunken driving arrest.
According to East Hampton Town police, they saw Patrick J. Dowd cross the double-yellow line twice on Flamingo Avenue, near Falcon Place, on Aug. 10 at about 8:30 p.m. He was stopped on Edgemere Street, and appeared intoxicated. Police said there were two passengers, a woman and her son, though police did not say how old he was.
Dowd, who lives in Indiantown, Fla., failed all field sobriety tests. He was charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated with a child under Leandra's Law, a felony, and endangering the welfare of a child, a misdemeanor. He was released on $10,000 bail. His vehicle was impounded.
• Matthew P. Kopoulos, 21, of Wainscott, was arrested on a felony DWI charge and resisting arrest, a misdemeanor, after an accident on Miller Lane East on Aug. 7. He told police that he was driving a 2009 Audi north when he swerved to avoid a deer, and hit a parked 1997 Isuzu at about 5:50 a.m. Police said he was intoxicated, and after he performed field sobriety tests he was told to put his hands behind his back. According to a report, he "started walking backwards with his hands clenched and flailing his arms refusing to be handcuffed." He then raised his fists toward the officers, but they were able to to take him into custody. Police found his privilege to operate a motor vehicle was revoked in February 2010 and that he had a prior DWI conviction in November 2010. Kopoulos was released on $5,000 bail.
• Jennifer Tintle-Reider, 48, of Lower Merion Township, Penn., was arrested for allegedly driving while intoxicated and with a suspended license in Amagansett on Aug. 8. Police said they saw a 2011 Mercedes Benz with Pennsylvania plates swerving as it headed west on Montauk Highway, near Abraham's Path, at about 9:5 p.m. When she was pulled over, police said she appeared intoxicated. A computer check showed her privileges to operate a motor vehicle in New York were suspended twice back in 1993 and, again, in 1995 for failure to answer a summons. She was charged with driving while intoxicated and third-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, both misdemeanors. She was released on $300 bail.
• Raymond A. DeSalvo, 53, of Sag Harbor, was arrested on a drunken driving charge after an accident in East Hampton on July 24 when his car became stuck on a rock, police said this week. DeSalvo was driving a 2001 Cadillac when he tried to make a U-turn and ended up lodging his car on top of the rock in front of One Stop Market on Springs Fireplace Road, near Abraham's Path, at about 3:35 p.m. He was charged with misdemeanor DWI, held overnight, and released on $1,500 bail.
• Anthony P. Foti, 27, of New York City, was arrested and charged with misdemeanor driving while intoxicated in Montauk on Aug. 12. According to police, they pulled him over in a Land Rover with Florida plates on South Delray Road because one brake light was out.
• Erin S. Halloran, 39, of New York City, was arrested on a misdemeanor DWI charge on Aug. 7 in Springs, after she reportedly backed into a tree at about 12:30 a.m. A driver on Three Mile Harbor Road called police and said another driver — Halloran — had been following her closely with her bright lights on for about three miles, and when she pulled over, Halloran pulled over right behind her. When the woman confronted Halloran, she put her 2013 Audi in reverse, backing up into a tree, police said. Held overnight, she was released on her own recognizance.
• Kristen M. Tyler, 25, of East Hampton, was arrested on a misdemeanor DWI charge on Aug. 7. Police said she was speeding on Town Lane, near Jenny's Path, in East Hampton at about 3:50 a.m., and then made an abrupt right turn, causing her to drive into the oppose lane. Police said she appeared intoxicated. She was released on $250 bail.
• Bernice T. Barna, 44, of Milford, Conn., was allegedly driving drunk and with a suspended license in Amagansett on Aug. 8. Police said Barna was doing 70 mph in a 55 mph zone on Montauk Highway, near Dunes Lane, in a 2006 Pontiac at about 3 a.m. Police said she appeared intoxicated when she was pulled over. They also found her license was suspended in 2001 for failure to answer a summons.
Charged with misdemeanor DWI, she was released on $250 bail.