.

Carbon Monoxide Poisoning Reported at East Hampton House

East Hampton firefighters are investigating the cause of a carbon monoxide leak.

Firefighters and emergency medical service providers were summoned to an East Hampton house for a carbon monoxide leak on Monday evening. 

The East Hampton Fire Department was called to 7 Cattalo Circle, off of Woodpink Drive, which is off of Ely Brook Road, at about 5 p.m. 

Two ambulances responded to the scene, and a third was requested at about 5:30 p.m.

No further information was immediately available. Check back later for more information. 


Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something