If you are in need of tree this holiday season, there are plenty of places between Montauk and Sag Harbor to pick one up.
Where do you get your tree? Know where there's a good deal? Tell us in the comments below.
• Wainscott Hardware: Christmas trees for sale starting Black Friday. Hours are Monday through Saturday 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 631-237-1766 for more information.
• Buckley's Flower Shop on Montauk Highway in East Hampton Village offers a large selection of Christmas trees and all sorts of greens to decorate with. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., except for Sunday when the store is open only until 3 p.m. Call (631) 324-0966.
• East Hampton Gardens on Gingerbread Lane also has their Christmas trees in for the season and hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day. Call (631) 324-1133.
• The Diamond Brothers set up shop on Gingerbread Lane in East Hampton Village selling Christmas trees every year. We weren't able to find out the times they are open, however.
• Spring Close Farms on Spring Close Highway has six different varieties of trees. The farm is usually open 10 a.m. to 5:30 or 6 p.m. If you see the signs on Montauk Highway, they are open. Call 631-774-3739 for more info.
• GROUNDWORKS @ Hrens on Montauk Highway will have a large selection of live and cut trees, as well as holiday decor, such as roping, wreaths, poinsettias, table top trees with stands, and ornaments. Look for holiday events, such as a live nativity, as well this December. Daily hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., except Sundays, which are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.Call 631-324-7373 for more information.
• Kiwanis Club's Christmas Tree sale at Bayberry on Montauk Highway starts Dec. 7 at 1 p.m. Open daily 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekends.
• C. Whitmore Gardens on Montauk Highway offers Fraser and Noble Firs, the former running in size from tabletop trees to 13-footers. Wreaths, garland, and more accessories are also available. Call 631-267-3182 for more information.Montauk
• Fort Pond Native Plants on South Embassy Street just got their Christmas trees. The store open every day from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sundays. They can be reached at (631) 668-6452.
• Sag Harbor Garden Center on Spring Street offers Balsam, Fraser and Noble Fir trees. Call 631-725-3345 for more information.
• The Sag Harbor Lions Club will hold its annual Christmas tree and wreath sale at the Windmill at the Long Wharf in Sag Harbor Village starting sometime next week. As of Friday, they were waiting for a delivery and hope to be set up by next weekend. Hours are usually 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., depending on coverage.