1. Tuesday morning, East Hampton Town Board will meet for a , and the Village Board of Trustees will On Thursday, town board will also meet for a
2. Get a special look inside the lives of commercial fishermen on Tuesday night, at an outdoor screening of the documentary The showing will take place at Gin Beach Market, next to , with live music at 7:30 prior to the 8:30 start time.
3. Like the beach? Like music? Alright then. Drop by 2 Mile Hollow Beach Wednesday night at 7 p.m. for a .
4. Sunny skies are forecasted for the latter part of the week, so take advantage of the numerous outdoor activities available - from yoga, to paddleboarding, to volleyball - that the area has to offer. Check out our full calender for details on when and where, specifically.
5. Drop by the on Friday morning - every Friday morning until Sept. 28 actually - starting at 9 a.m. in the parking lot of Nick and Toni's for some fresh produce.