1. Looking to start off the week with a little activity? Erik and Sara Fredrickson are running their weekly, only once more before their last class on April 2. Drop by from 6 to 7 p.m. for an hour-long, full-body workout. Cost is $15.
2. What's next year's school budget looking like? Catch up on what's going on in East Hampton Union Free School District as the board of education holds a at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday night. is also holding a board of ed meeting Tuesday afternoon at 4 p.m.
3. Take a step back in time and maybe learn a little bit about yourself, of your family, at Amagansett Free Library on Wednesday. The library will be holding a workshop from 3 to 4 p.m. on . Both services are free - as is this session - with a library card.
4. Are you trying to get a better hold on the English language, or know someone who is? is offered every Wednesday at the East Hampton from 5 p.m. to 6:45 p.m.
5. Drop by Agawash Hall in Springs on Friday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. for a . Antiques, jewelery, furniture and more will be on sale.