Did plans fall through and you're looking for somewhere to eat? Or are you just not a traditional Thanksgiving dinner type? Check out these five places around town. And let us know if you hear of any more!
1. : This Springs establishment will be serving from noon - 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving, and the menu includes a four-course meal including turkey, duck, Alaskan salmon and more as entree options. Cost for adults will be $50 and $25 for children under age 12. You can find the complete menu here.
2. Looking for an early bite to eat? Facebook reader Lynn de Sousa let us know on our Facebook page that in Montuak will be open, though they were closed by the time we called Wednesday afternoon. The Princess Diner will be open their normal hours of 7 a.m. - 2 p.m., and "has turkey on the menu 365" according to a host.
3. At the , Thanksgiving Day dinner will be served with traditional servings of turkey, while fish and steak choices will be available as well. The three-course meal is $85 and will be served from 2 p.m. - 8 p.m. Tables are running slim though, so call fast if you're still looking.
4. The in Sag Harbor is also running out of room fast. Seated dinner will be served from 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., and the bar will be open after as well. Prices were not immediately available.
5. The is "extremely full" according to the hostess. However, we can't seem to find any other places open! So if you're out of options, give them a call and hope that a reservation dropped out.