For many, Christmas is a day presents, friends, family and food. In some homes there is the wonderful scent of what's cooking for Christmas dinner. Then there some who can't even stand the thought of cooking that big dinner. After searching high and low, here are 10 restaurants that will be serving up a Christmas feast. Best to make reservations soon.
1. Pierre's in Bridgehampton will be open on Christmas, serving breakfast from 8:30 a.m., lunch at 11:30 a.m., and finally dinner will be served at 5:30 p.m. Although Pierre's if offering a special menu on Christmas Eve, they will have the normal menu for Christmas.
2. In Sag Harbor, you can at . The restaurant is offering a prix fixe Christmas menu, that includes a tasty scallop dish. Service starts at 1 p.m., and ends at 8.
3. Sushi on Christmas? Try in Amagansett for a relaxed atmosphere. The japanese restaurant will be open during their normal business hours, so stop in for a couple of rolls or some stir-fry, whether you're celebrating the holiday or not.
4. From your living room to another, the restaurant in East Hampton will be serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. With their cozy and inviting dining area, its a great retreat from the wintery weather.
5. Be sure to say hello to Pamela at . She reported Nichol's will be opening at 1 p.m. on Christmas day.
6. For our friends out in Montauk, has an extensive Christmas day menu. Offering the traditional prime rib dinner, they are also serving roasted Long Island duckling and lobster. For the vegetarians, there's vegetable lasagna. A kid's menu for "our little elves" will also be available. Diners can visit between 1 p.m. and 9 p.m.
7. A timeless classic will also be open on Christmas. is opening their doors for dinner at 3 p.m. and closing at 9 p.m. A great place to finish up the holiday with a steak or lobster.
8. A special menu is being prepared for diners at for Christmas day. However, the restaurant will open from 5 to 9 p.m.
9. will serve dinner on Christmas. From pastas to its signature pizzas, the food is bound to be good. Service begins at 5 p.m.
10. In Southampton, 75 Main will be serving a prix fixe menu for dinner. Three courses will be $25.95. Dinner starts at 4:30 p.m. Reservations are recommended.