From morning until night, East Hampton Patch could keep you busy on this Wednesday. There are some exciting new columns geared toward mothers that are debuting on our site and there are some pretty interesting things going on around town, too, like a scripture study program in Amagansett. Check it all out here:
1. Wednesday is all about on Patch. We are starting the day off with a column called Frugal Family, which let's face it all of us could use. There's a weekend planner, a column on Whiz Kids, and a feature called the "Great Escape." Also, be sure to jump into the conversation with our Moms Council. They'll be answering your question each week.
2. Beryl Bender Birch, the author of Power Yoga and founder of The Give Back to Yoga foundation, will be teaching a special class at on Wednesday morning at 9:30 a.m. Reservations are suggested, so you may luck out and be able to clinch a spot.
3. Did you catch this week's installment of ? Coming in at on the RealRyder bikes at . We'd love your suggestions on an activity to feature next. Let us know in the comments section, please.
4. The is hosting the first of a program that offers over scripture study. Dinner will be served at 6 p.m., followed by one of three workshops at 7 p.m. The choices are "Challenging Biblical Passages," led by the Rev. Tony Larson of the , "Introduction to Meditation," led by Amagansett Pastor Steve Howarth, and "Personalities of the Passion," led by Pastor Rick Boyer. Reservations can be made with the church.
5. At the networking dinner at Sen on Wednesday night, Vanessa Leggard of MouthPiece Media will speak about the to your business. Those who want to attend have to RSVP.