Does anyone know where the warm weather is? If you see it, let me know. Let's jump right into Tuesday.
1. Passover has begun and there will be a service at the at 10 a.m. A community seder will be held in honor of the second night in the main sanctuary. Advanced were reservations are required for the service led by Rabbi Sheldon Zimmerman and Cantor Debra Stein. Have a Happy Passover!
2. Shop guilt free because you're donating to The Retreat in the process. Shop on the home, james! website (there are coupon codes out there) and for ever $1,000 sold during the sale, The Retreat gets a $100 donation.
3. On Tuesday night, artistic director Josh Gladstone will be at the guest at the at . Dawn Watson of the Press Newsgroup will interview Gladstone after a prix fixe dinner, cookie plate, and glass of wine. It all begins at 6:30 p.m, and it's all just $36.
4. If you need to take the , thank Director Laraine Creegan because she got the Suffolk County Health Department to make the trek to Montauk. A course will be offered at the on June 20, 21, and 22 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. You may only need two days depending on when your certificate expired, so check with the health department when signing up.
5. A workshop for singers is being offered at Guild Hall, starting Wednesday and running through May. “” will be taught by Marianne Koerner. Singers of all levels and any age over 17 are invited to join. Fees are $210 ($200 for Guild Hall members). Contact Jennifer Cohen if you're interested.