Ready for a fiesta on Saturday? Celebrate Cinco de Mayo at one of these places:
1. in Montauk will celebrate with at the bar on Saturday from noon to 5 p.m. The specials are three fish tacos with pico de gallo and lime crema with a Corona, for $15, or with a margarita, for $20.
2. in Sag Harbor will be serving up their Perfect Margaritas and all their signature menu items for the holiday.
3. Looking for something to do with the kids before you go out for the evening? The will celebrate with stories and a craft for the entire family.
4. Bryan Futerman, of Springs, who owns in Water Mill, is holding a for Cinco de Mayo from 3:30 to 6 p.m. Dog trainer and auther Lisa Hartman will be on hand to answer questions. There will be food and drink specials for the humans, and treats and water for the pups.
5. Lastly, if you're just looking for a good meal, try the new fish tacos on the menu at in East Hampton. We hear they are delish.