Need a cup of Joe and a bagel to get you going in the morning? Here are five suggestions, in no particular order, where you can get your morning fix.
1. in East Hampton is famous for exactly what the name says. They offer a wide assortment of bagels, flagels, and sandwiches. If you're looking for a bialy, they only serve them on the weekends.
2. in East Hampton makes its bagels and bialies and other prepared foods on premises each day. It also opens at 6 a.m.
3. in Wainscott is a full deli with an abundant amount of sandwich goodies in addition to specialty spreads.
4. Montauk Bake Shoppe has been around for almost half a century and its tasty treats are often the reason for lines out the door.
5. is an East Hampton staple, serving locals and offering not only a quick bite to eat, but also a full service market for one-stop shopping.