Taxis should be very popular on New Year's Eve. Some are willing to drive to New York City, others like to stay local and still others won't know until that night. If you don't have a designated driver, be sure to call a cab for the night. Here are 10 you can turn to.
1. will be running all night between Southampton and Montauk. Call (631) 907-8688 for this East Hampton based cab.
2. Call at least a day ahead at (631) 324-9696 to book a ride to anywhere on Long Island or to New York City.
3. Call Montauk based, at (631) 668-7070 for a ride on New Year’s Eve.
4. , previously called Towncar Express, will do rides anywhere from East Hampton to New York. Call (631) 329-9004 at least 48 hours in advance.
5. Call , based in East Hampton at (631) 329-0011 and they’ll take you where ever you want to go. You may want to book a few days ahead if you have a big group.
6. Call based in Southampton at (631) 287-5200. They will take you anywhere on Long Island. Try to book early if you have a big group.
7. Then there's the East End Cab Company based in East Hampton at (631) 324-8800.
8. For of the Hamptons, call (631)324-8294. Try to book 72 hours in advance, but they might be able to get you on New Years Eve. They go from Napeague to Water Mill area.
9. will pick you up basically anywhere. Call (631) 907-1111 to book a drive. If you are booking a trip from New York to the Hamptons, call a few days ahead but if you want a ride on the East End, you can give Lindy’s a call that night.
10. Lastly, there's Dayton Taxi, based in East Hampton, at (631) 871-0263 for a cab.