If you want to spend your Christmas Eve or Christmas Day dinner at a delicious restaurant instead of in your home, here's a list of restaurants that are open -- some on both days. Get your reservations now because these places fill up fast for the holidays.
1) in East Hampton will be open Christmas Eve at 6 p.m. with Christmas Eve specials. The restaurant will be closed on Christmas, though.
2) The quaint restaurant, is open all year round including on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. They will be open regular business hours for both.
3) is opening its doors on Christmas Eve for dinner at 4:30 p.m. and will be closing at 10 p.m. So make sure you get your steak and lobster fix on the 24th because they will be closed on Christmas.
4) in Amagansett will have sushi and other Japanese food available on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for its regular business hours, so stop in for lunch or dinner either day.
5) The in Montauk will have a special menu for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Have a nice lunch or dinner in this beautiful setting. The restaurant will be open 5:30 to 10 p.m. on Christmas Eve and from 1 p.m to 9 p.m. on Christmas Day.
6) There will be a Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Prix Fix Menu at in East Hampton with entrée choices including venison, fluke, duck and steak. The Living Room will open at 5:30 p.m. both nights.
7) in East Hampton will serve you tasty Italian dishes on Christmas Eve from 5 p.m. to close. They will have specials including veal and pappardelle on Saturday for Christmas Eve. Serafina will not be open on Christmas.
8) Head to the casual in Three Mile Harbor on Christmas Eve for Christmas drink specials and Christmas Eve dinner between noon and 7 p.m. They will be closed on Christmas.
9) You can dine at in Sag Harbor either day. The restaurant is offering a prix fixe Christmas Eve and Christmas day menu, that includes a choice between salmon, filet mignon, chicken, vegetarian risotto and more. The restaurant is open on Christmas Eve 5 to 10 p.m. Christmas noon to 8 p.m.
10) in Bridgehampton will have its 10th annual Suckling Pig Dinner on Christmas Eve. They will be open from 6 to 10 p.m. on Saturday for a pig dinner with caramelized apples and spaetzle for $31. Ten percent of the proceeds will be donated to charity.