Was your New Year's resolution to get in shape? To lose weight in 2011? We've got a list of places to make it just a bit easier to make sure you fulfill your resolutions.
1. Hamptons Gym Corp has three locations including and . Either are a great choice if you are looking for a gym experience with lots of classes from spin to yoga.
2. is studio dedicated to cycling. Real Ryder bikes moves side-to-side. But, look out, because the studio was reportedly recently bought by Flywheel, which debuted in the Hamptons at Sag Harbor Gym over the summer.
3. If you're looking for one-on-one personal training, might be right for you. The training gym offers a state-of-the-art facility with no membership fees. Sessions can be purchased in one hour and half hour single, and 10 and 20 packs.
4. in Amagansett features a fitness center, free-weight room, stretch and core room, and showers. They are offering special holiday prices, including a now through Labor Day special for $299.
5. In Wainscott, offers cardiovascular conditioning, strength training, weight loss programs, injury rehabilitation, and even stress release. The trainers make one-on-one training a breeze.
6. The gym at is open to more than just guests. It offers cardio training, a swimming pool, steam room, and strength training. There's also personal trainers and classes that include yoga and pilates.
7. in Amagansett offers beginners yoga, Ashtanga, restorative, and meditation. They often run specials, especially for newcomers. Winter is the perfect time to try out yoga if you haven't before.
8. In East Hampton Village, has a special of $90 for 90 days of unlimited yoga for new students. Another special is $79 a month for unlimited yoga.
9. is a great place to get in shape while also learning the art of Jujitsu. Adult and children's programs are offered, in addition to cardio kickboxing.
10. The is an affordable and family-friendly alternative. There's a heated lap pool, aerobics, stretching classes, and a rock climbing wall.