The holiday parties are underway. So, gentlemen, you are going to need an outfit. Here are some of the shops in and around East Hampton that can provide guys with what they are looking for this holiday season.
1. on Main Street in East Hampton, also has men’s dress up staples East End flair. Go to Ralph Lauren Country, if you want to look classy for the holidays with a Hamptons twist.
2. For a comfortable and classic look during this holiday season, pick up something from in East Hampton. Cashmere sweaters are a great way for men to look festive and still be comfortable.
3. Do you just need to finish off your outfit with a pair of shoes? in Amagansett Square will have what you need at a great price.
4. If you are fine with going casual for the holiday season, has top-of-the-line casual wear but don’t worry you can still find a button down and sweater at this hip boutique.
5. in Bridgehampton Commons has high quality, business casual clothes to dress up for a holiday work party or to dress down for partying.
6. If you are looking for a something impressive but different look no further than in East Hampton Village. You will find fine men’s clothing for the fringy fellow.
7. on Main Street in East Village has high quality menswear. This global designer will impress any partygoer.
8. on Main Street in East Hampton Village has the staples of a regular J. Crew with a specifically Hamptons wardrobe selection. You’ll definitely be able to find something great for your holiday parties.
9. At in East Hampton Village you can find dress up and casual clothes. Find something comfortable yet sophisticated for your holiday party.
10. If you are just looking for some simple holiday wear when you head over to your moms for a holiday dinner, in Bridgehampton Commons, may have all you need. Get a modest festive sweater and some slacks.