The holiday season is now in full swing and if you haven't thought about food for your holiday party, Christmas Eve dinner or even your New Year party, contact one of these catering companies and they will do your holiday party in style.
1) If you want to serve classic Italian food at your holiday party call in East Hampton Village. Don’t forget to order some of their famous donuts for your guests, too.
2) If you are having a fancy dinner party, in Wainscott will prepare a variety of the best quality food for your holiday party. They are busy this holiday season so book your event now for a Christmas or New Years party.
3) Order some pizza and salad for your holiday guests or order a full on Italian meal from in Amagansett.
4) For upscale catering contact East End’s famous . They will go all out with entertainment and a theme for your holiday.
5) Anything that you can buy at can be delivered. So order your pies and bread, or seafood and meats for delivery straight to your house.
6) If you want to order food for Christmas Eve dinner from your favorite restaurant but they don’t deliver or cater call . They offer to pick up food from any restaurant. Make a reservation now.
7) may not cater but you can pick up a large selection of seafood and some prepared foods. If you are just looking for appetizers, there is also a wide selection of cheese and produce.
8) Order delicious fresh seafood prepared to your liking at the . Choose from a themed party or their Ala Cart menu. They are open for the month of December except for Christmas.
9) has a track record of catering huge events and parties but also prides its itself on catering small intimate dinner parties so whether you are throwing a huge event or just having family over for dinner, go to Food & Co.
10) in East Hampton Village will do an office luncheon with sandwiches and Bruscetta or large home parties with pasta entrees, chicken entrees or seafood entrees.