It’s comforting to know that some places will be open on Christmas because you might want to get a snack, go out for some emergency medicine, gas up before you head to your family's house or catch a movie.
1) If you are looking to have family fun after Christmas dinner or you are not celebrating the holiday, in East Hampton will be open from 3 to 10 p.m.
2) will be open all day, in case you need to pick a snack, a coffee maybe some headache medicine. Both locations in Sag Harbor and Montauk are open 24 hours a day.
3) Catch a movie on Christmas because will have regular show times. There will also be one new movie opening on Christmas.
4) in Southampton is a great place to get breakfast on Christmas before a big family dinner. They will be open 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
5) If you are itching for that Christmas day Chinese food go to in Montauk. The restaurant is open from noon to 10 p.m.
6) You still need your morning coffee on Christmas day head to in East Hampton between 7 a.m. and 3 p.m.
7) The in Wainscott is open 24 hours including Christmas. So, if you need gas or a last minute stocking stuffer, like lotto tickets, head there.
8) If you want a gas station closer to East Hampton, will be open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
9) Go to in East Hampton on Christmas if you need last minute gift wrap or any emergency medicine or supplies for dinner. CVS will be open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
10) Have lunch or dinner at the Japanese restaurant, . It will be open betweeen 12:30 p.m. and 10 p.m.