Fall in love all over again over a romantic Valentine's Day dinner on Thursday. Here are 10 restaurants we found that are serving up something special for you and your sweetheart.
1. Manucci's in Montauk offers fine Italian and seafood cuisine, and there's a special Valentine's Day menu being planned. Reservations are suggests.
2. Nick & Toni’s in East Hampton will be open for Valentine’s Day, starting dinner service at 6 p.m.In addition to the regular menu, specials include a Lobster – Prosciutto Involtini with Saba & Rosemary Aioli for an appetizer, Lamb Chops Scottaditto with Yukon Gold-Duck Confit Torta & Broccoli Rabe Agro Dolce for an entrée, and a Meringue Heart filled with Passion Fruit Custard for Dessert Amuse. A complimentary Amuse Bouche Caramel Ganache Truffle will be served. They will be offering their three course $35 prix fixe all night long, too. Reservations are suggested.
3. Just in time for Valentine's Day, Inlet Seafood in Montauk is opening for the season on Feb. 14. Dinner will be served from 4 to 9 p.m. Reservations are suggested.
4. The Living Room at c/o The Maidstone in East Hampton Village is also celebrating the day of love with a special five-course love menu. The menu includes a glass Sparkling Noblesse Oblige from Wolffer Vineyards and is $125 per person. The menu includes "Love at First Sight" Oysters four ways, curry-crusted scallop carpaccio on a cauliflower puree with brown butter and salsify chips, a grilled half lobster served with fennel and radicchio salad, lobster infused hollandaise and Tournedos Rossini with foie gras, sauce bordelaise and vasterbotten potato puree. Chocolate and raspberry panna cotta will be served for dessert.
5. Love is in the air all weekend at Harbor Grill in East Hampton. A Valentine's three course prix fixe is on the menu at his locally-owned and operated restaurant from Feb. 13 to Feb. 17. The menu will include a glass of Champagne or house wine, appetizers such as Lobster Bisque, Pistachio Crusted Oysters, Ricotta Cheese Ravioli, Tomato and Fresh Mozzarella and entrée selections like Steamed 1½ lb Lobster, Grilled Atlantic Tuna, Surf n Turf of Char Broiled Rib Eye Steak and Shrimp Scampi with a Béarnaise sauce. A Chicken selection is also available. Close out the dinner with options like Red Velvet Cake, Tiramisu or a Decadent Chocolate Cake. Price: $35 per person. Don't forget, on Saturday nights local musicians perform live starting at 7 p.m.
6. Gurney's Inn in Montauk is serving up a Valentine's Day feast for $150 that includes a bottle of Stellina di Notte Prosecco Champagne. The menu is jampacked (check it out on their website), but some items include a seafood platter for two, heart-shaped ravioli, vegetable stuffed zucchini boats, lamb ossobuco, and double dipped chocolate strawberries. And if you want to make a night of it, there is a special rate for accommodations, too.
7. Almond in Bridgehampton is offering a special four-course pomegranate menu on Valentine’s Day starting at 5 p.m., at a cost of $60 per person. The a la carte menu will also be served. The menu includes butternut squash soup, pomegranate marscapone, apple; iced Montauk pearl oysters, pomegranate-sherry mignonette or foie gras torchon, pomegranate-black peppercorn gelee; warm goat’s milk ricotta, pistachios, pomegranate and fried sage or Peconic Bay Scallops, pomegranate hollandaise, crispy Brussels sprouts, quail egg; rack of lamb, cous cous, saffron, Middle Eastern fruits or pomegranate glazed Spanish mackerel, fennel three way; and, for dessert, mocha pomegranate tart for two with espresso ice cream, pomegranate granite.
8. How about trying some place new? Tom Colicchio's new restaurant, the Topping Rose House in Bridgehampton, is offering a four-course pre-fixe dinner on Valentine's Day, $125 for adults, and $45 for children 10 and younger. Some of items on the meny are Fried Montauk oysters with braised chili bacon, horseradish and molasses jus; smoked pappardelle with mangalista guanciale and scallions; whole local striped bass for two with roasted fennel and citrus buerre blanc and brioche doughnuts with caramelized white chocolate filling for an after-dinner indulgence. Dinner is served from 5:30 through 10:30 p.m.
9. Can't splurge? Not a problem. Southampton Publick House in Southampton Village is serving up an affordable Valentine's Day meal. A three-course prix fixe dinner is $24.95.
10. Lastly, the The Plaza Café in Southampton Village is serving up a shared six-course menu, including an amuse bouche with a glass of Gruet sparkling wine. The menu consists of Sunchoke Bisque with sweet Maine shrimp, Sautéed Local Bay Scallops with cauliflower white truffle puree and clementine picatta, the Plaza Café Lobster-Shrimp Shepherds Pie, with oyster mushrooms and chive-potato crust, Sliced Flat Iron Steak with red bliss-spinach hash with port wine sauce, and a Chocolate Heart for Two and
Chocolate Truffles. Price: $65 per person