Even for parents, teens can be the hard to cross off the gift list. So if you are their aunt or uncle or a family friend you might be completely lost. This list will give you some ideas on where to go and what type of gift a teenager wants.
1. It might not be summer but almost every teen wants a nice pair of sunglasses. At in East Hampton village you can get that classic pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses or a pair of Maui Jim and anything in between.
2. is the clothing shop in East Hampton to go for young women and teenage girls. They carry what’s in fashion for both clothing and accessories. Pick up something you think she’ll like or grab a gift certificate if you are feeling unsure.
3. Get a fun jewelry, a cute glasses case or a retro lunchbox at in East Hampton Village for the young teen. With an eclectic variety of trinkets and toys you will be sure to find something quirky and fun.
4. Get a new digital camera and some accessories for a digital camera or an old fashion model camera at in East Hampton.
5. Not every teen wants a book for the holidays, but try an exciting book like “Wonderstruck” or “Wildwood” from on Main Street in East Hampton and you may ignite a love for reading or just feed the fire for an advanced reader.
6. Anyone likes to be pampered including teens. Give them a gift certificate to for a massage, manicure, pedicure or a facial.
7. Anything in in Amagansett is fair game for a teen’s gift. They have surfboards, skateboards, skate shoes, kayaks, small boats and fun accessories.
8. Get a gift certificate to a fancy restaurant like in East Hampton, for your adventurous adolescent eater. It will be a nice treat for your teen to go out to dinner with some friends.
9. Get a pack of movie tickets from in East Hampton Village so your teen can treat friends to see the latest blockbuster or that new indie film.
10. For the trustworthy teen, get a couple of tickets for the so that teenager can head into New York City with a friend and go shopping in SoHo, to a show on Broadway or a concert downtown.