Light rain is expected on Thursday morning and it will be mostly cloudy through the rest of the day with a high near 48. The wind should die down a bit, which is one plus. But, where is the sun?
1. The holds its monthly work session on Thursday morning. Hybrid cars, , and budget items are on the agenda.
2. In conjunction with the Don Sharkey Fund, Tim Lee is organizing a flea market at the on April 30 and May 1, and vendor space is still available. A percentage of the profits from the sale of antiques, collectibles, furniture, rugs, lighting, vintage and industrial finds, home furnishings, vintage jewelry, clothing, ceramics and more will go toward the fund. Contact Lee at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you're interested.
3. Work on Eco-Walk, the new gardens at will begin on Thursday at 3:15 p.m. It will be the first in a series of Thursday afternoon work sessions. Parents, teachers, and staff will be getting dirty, shoveling, raking, and preparing the beds.
4. An on an upcoming juice cleanse offered through will be held on Thursday evening at 6 p.m. "The Athlete's Group Cleanse" begins on April 14.
5. And, finally, 's is slated for Thursday night. The Aqua Girls, Caroline Doctorow & the Steamrollers, Cassandra House, Gene Casey & The Lone Sharks, The Nancy Atlas Project, and the Who Dat Loungers, will all be performing to raise money for victims of the natural and nuclear disaster in Japan. Bonnie Grice of WPPB and Suffolk County Legislator Jay Schneiderman will be hosting, so it's sure to be a blast.