Memorial Day Weekend is officially here. Are you ready? Whether or not, we've got you covered.
1. Be sure to use our events calendar throughout the weekend to find community events and entertainment. Check out our Weekend Planner later for a rundown of some of the special events. Click the tab that says "Places" and you can search for anything from art galleries to clothing shops, grocery stores to restaurants.
2. Let's first highlight a few events happening on Friday. Stock up on what you'll need for the weekend at the , which launches its sixth season. Over 20 vendors will sell vegetables, cheese and other local goods in the parking lot at from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
3. celebrates the East End's food and culture with special pricing for spa treatments, free food from local shops and by donating $5 of every spa treatment to a local community organization. On Friday, the spa will offer 20 percent off all massages and facials. Click for more information.
4. The opens with a reception on Friday night from 7 to 9 p.m. The show includes artists of local, regional and international prominence. Held at , all proceeds go towards the maintenance of this historic community landmark.
5. A group of young entrepreneurs will debut , an electric car shuttle service, in East Hampton Village on Saturday. Look for the innovative ride on its route, which we'll post at 9 a.m.