Did everyone have a good weekend? It certainly wasn't a quiet one . . .
1. Catch up with the news on Monday morning. A washed up on the shores of Big Albert's in Amagansett on Sunday afternoon. Chief Ed Ecker said the body was badly decomposed and there could be several reasons for the head to be missing. We'll bring you more when we get the info.
2. On Monday we'll also catch up with some of the news from last week's town board meeting, including a long public hearing about the rezoning of the building and the vendor licensing that could have impacted the 's summer.
3. The 's ambulance company will host a at the firehouse on Monday afternoon. Refreshments will be available for those who make a donation -- any time between 2 and 8 p.m.
4. The C will hold an an at in Sagaponack for those interested to watch therapeutic riding horses in action. Light refreshments will be served.
5. The will meet at on Monday night. The meeting begins at 7 p.m.