It may look cloudy now, but the sun is supposed to peak through come mid-day and temperatures reaching 44 degrees in East Hampton. Here's what else you should know.
1. A Montauk man has been mainly in the Springs-Fireplace Road area of East Hampton over the last two years -- many of them at least twice. Find how much of his $22,000 in electronics and televisions were recovered.
2. The will meet for a work session on Tuesday morning. The meeting in begins at 10 a.m.
3. Don't forget about . It's in full-swing at restaurants like in Wainscott, in East Hampton, and the in Montauk.
4. The Board of Education will meet on Tuesday night at 7:30 p.m.
5. Dr. Carol Symer, a licensed psychologist, and Shirley Ruch, a certified speech/language pathologist, will speak at the at the on Tuesday. Simple strategies will be shown to help communication with your child or teenager. A parent meet and greet will take place at 6:30 p.m.