Can you believe it's the last day of June? The Fourth of July is practically here.
1. Eve Eliot offers a for all skill levels at the on Thursday morning between 8:30 and 9:30. The class is $15 and 20 percent of all proceeds benefit the church. Just bring your own yoga mat and a large beach towel. Two foam yoga blocks and a yoga strap are also recommended. Wear loose comfy clothing and get your yogi on.
2. follows the yoga class at the church at 9:45 a.m. Rosin Bateman teaches and charges $10 per student.
3. is holding its on Thursday evening. The new formerly Nick's at the Beach, will host this one, starting at 5:30 pm.
4. , a new burger, sushi and ping-pong joint next to Espo's, will open with a party on Thursday evening. We'll let you know how the food tastes and how we do at ping pong.
5. Local favorite Monica Hughes will perform at annual on Thursday from 7 to 8 p.m.