Whether you're looking for a quiet way to spend Friday night in the Hamptons or you're ready to party, our events calendar has an answer for you.
1. Are you following the Senate's vote on gay marriage? We'll be getting reaction locally to the vote -- whenever it actually happens. If you'd like to share your thoughts, email Taylor.Vecsey@patch.com with your contact information.
2. A cooking demonstration will be held at the to benefit the . Local chefs will give cooking demonstrations for making summer hors d'oeuvres and desserts. It's $50 per person and $75 per couple, which includes a glass of wine. The cooking begins at 5:30 p.m.
3. In Sag Harbor, will discuss her memoir Come to the Edge at . A focus of the book is Haag's five-year relationship with John F. Kennedy Jr. The discussion and signing is free and starts at 8 p.m.
4. Also in Sag Harbor, a world affairs analyst will speak about the Middle East Crisis at . will talk about "Israel and its Neighbors" after a service that begins at 8 p.m.
5. Looking for some late night action? A trio of deejays will be at spinning old school hits from 10 p.m. to 4 a.m. will be on the stage in the lounge. There's a $10 cover and ladies are half-priced until midnight.