T.G.I.F. Is anyone as glad as I am that it is finally Friday?
1. East Hampton Town police are investigating a second diver's death this morning. A 64-year-old man from Reading, Penn., about 60 nautical miles south-southeast of Montauk Point on Thursday. The same dive boat, the "John Jack," was involved with another diver's death off the "Andrea Doria" on Sunday but police do not expect foul play.
2. Looking for a list of events to help you plan your time this weekend? Check out the , which gives you the run down from Montauk to Westhampton, and even some ideas for North Fork and Riverhead visitors.
3. Children and their families from take part in at the Windmill Beach in Sag Harbor on Friday evenings. At 5 p.m., there's singing, challah, grapejuice, and a special treat.
4. is getting ready for his 12th annual Art for Life Benefit for his Rush Philanthropic Foundation. It takes places on Saturday at his East Hampton estate. To find out who's involved in the benefit, check out our t.
5. performs at on Friday evenings from 5 to 7 p.m. It's always a good Friday night when you see Mama Lee!