What a gorgeous weekend it was. Whether you spent your time at the beach or watching the Great Bonac Fireworks, hopefully you had a fun-filled, yet relaxing weekend. Here's to a good week ahead:
1. Evelyn O'Dougherty teaches four times a week, including Mondays. She starts at at 10 a.m. Sometimes she takes the group to Georgica Pond, Sag Main Pond, Northwest Harbor, Accabonac Harbor, the possibilities are almost endless. Reserve your spot for $75.
2. has tons of classes for kids this summer, including for toddlers. Little ones will learn to plie, releve and twirl at the on Monday at 10:30 a.m. It doesn't get cuter than that. And, it's just $15 per class.
3. in East Hampton conducts their weekly to get people moving. Only a donation is requested for the fun class that starts at 5:45 p.m.
4. Ever Monday is at the at . They serve an assortment of food and drinks from fish tacos and brisket tinga to Espolon, a Citronage Margarita for $10. Dinner starts at 6 p.m.
5. The Wellness Foundation hosts a "wellness circle" for all Wellness Challenge graduates on Mondays in Room 112 at the . Gain support in your new diet starting at 7 p.m.