There is so much happening this weekend and it all starts on Friday. Here we go . . .
1. East Hampton Patch is live on WPPB 88.3 with Bonnie Grice on Friday morning. We'll be talking about what's in the news and what's happening this weekend, like "," an art fundraiser for the radio station taking place on Sunday.
2. is holding classes this summer. Head down to the at 9:30 a.m. to join the party and move your hips tot he Latin inspired workout. Classes are just $15.
3. The three-day Hamptons Institute symposium begins on Friday at with "," an insider view of what it's like to produce a show on Broadway. A man of many talents, Bob Balaban will moderate the forum with James Nederlander, Roy Furman and Daryl Roth on the panel. The talk starts at 2:30 p.m.
4. will take place at the beach by the Windmill at the foot of in Sag Harbor on Friday evening. Children and their families will welcome Shabbat with singing, challah, grapejuice, and a special treat, organized by , at 5 p.m.
5. Looking for some Friday night music? Local jazz musicians Kenny Harris and Rodney Harris will perform along with at B. Smith's in Sag Harbor between 6 and 9 p.m. sings at at 5, while performs just in time for the sunsets at at 7 p.m.
For more events happening on Friday night and this weekend check out the .