Anyone ready to fly south? I don't know about you, but I've had enough snow for one winter, and yet there's no end in sight.
1. . According to National Weather Service forecasts, significant snowfall is possible late Wednesday and into Thursday morning, with accumulations of 6 or more inches.
2. For this next snow storm, coastal erosion is a concern for the North Shore and for the north side of the South Fork, and that's definitely a concern for the homeowners in Culloden Shores, which has taken a beating this winter. Those blaming the harbor jetties for the severe erosion.
3. The snow should not begin until later in the evening, so the taping of the "" with Jonathan Landsman at should go on as planned. Landsman's guest will be Dr. Collin Campbell, who wrote The China Study. Anyone wishing to attend, should reserve a spot with Gurney's.
4. The eighth graders from the Montauk School will cross the stretch this evening for an introduction to . An orientation will be held for those who will be attending ninth grade there for the 2011-2012 school year. Can you believe it's already time to start thinking about next school year?
5. Also scheduled for Wednesday night is a organized by the at Sen. Vanessa Leggard of MouthPiece Media will speak about online social networking and how to make it work for your business.