Enjoy the best of East Hampton today with a long list of informative, exciting, fun and free events sure to inform and delight.
1. Patch is pleased to welcome all bloggers who want to share ideas and thoughts about the rich and vibrant communities they call home. Become a blogger today – and let your voice be heard.
2. Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a at from 6:15pm to 7:15pm. And for some fiesta snacks, head to in Water Mill, where special Cinco de Mayo menu items are featured all week long.
3. Teach kids the tenets of good nutrition at a “presentation at 2 Gingerbread Lane in East Hampton As part of the “Healthy Families, Happy Kids” interactive workshop series designed to promote healthy eating habits, Jennifer Taylor, Executive Director of , will teach "Smart Shopping,” discussing how to read labels and make healthy and friendly budget choices. The free event, which begins at 6:30 pm, features hands-on food preparation with parents and kids.
4. It’s government galore in East Hampton today, with a in the conference room at the Emergency Services building in East Hampton at 11am. The holds a meeting tonight at 7pm in Town Hall.
5. And for the little ones, it’s at the at 6:00pm.