That was some lightning storm on Monday night and now that we've all crawled out from under the covers and the sun is peaking through the clouds, here's what's going on for Tuesday.
1. The meets for a work session on Tuesday at at 10 a.m.
2. The meets at the at 1 p.m.
3. It's Day at the . Parents and children can gather for a movie at 2 p.m. It's free and open to all.
4. The Peconic Land Trust hosts an made using vegetables grown by farmers at Quail Hill, Amber Waves Farm, Balsam Farm and Sunset Beach Farm, at on Tuesdays at 5 p.m. Farmers will answer questions and there will also be a wine tasting from Michael Cinque of Amagansett Wines and Spirits. Guests should meet behind the new Amagansett Food Institute. Rain cancels the event.
5. On Tuesday night, the East Hampton School Board is expected to vote on their decision to hire , the director of pupil personnel services, as the interim superintendent. The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m.