Can you believe it's already Aug. 1? The summer is flying by and with over just one month left of the summer season, it's time to make the best of it.
1. For kids, there's at Guild Hall. Josh Gladstone, the artistic director, tells you all about it in a video. It takes place on Wednesdays, so you've got a few days to get the kids all signed up for it.
2. On Mondays, take Healing with the Divine at in Amagansett. , who is also one of East Hampton Patch's bloggers, explains that through Shaktipat and intentional healing techniques, specific blockages are removed from the chakras. The class starts at 3 p.m. and is $25.
3. Time to catch up on your summer reading. The Monday Book Club meets at the Amagansett Library at 3 p.m.
4. Take a of the gardens at twilight. It begins at 6 p.m. and is $40 per person or $55 for a couple.
5. Coming up on East Hampton Patch on Monday, we'll bring weekend event coverage, including the and Food Network Star and .