On Wednesday, you have an opportunity to support your local pharmacy while doing your part to help the environment.
1. Independent pharmacies from East Hampton to East Moriches are participating in the , a day in which residents can drop off their unused, unwanted, and expired pharmaceuticals for safe disposal. Whether you've got old DayQuil sitting around or left over pain killers, you can drop them off free of charge. Find out where to go and more about the event .
2. The is hosting a hike to Oyster Pond in Montauk at 10 a.m. Ed Porco will lead the three mile hike that starts at Third House in the .
3. Family Forum, a discussion group for parents and caregivers, moves to its new time on Wednesday at 9 a.m. Jump into the conversation and share your thoughts on the week's topic.
4. Get your tickets -- Blythe Danner and Brooke Shields will star in a one night only production of Eve Ensler’s “” at on Saturday night. Tickets are available for $25 or $50 for box seats.
5. ., I-Sag Harbor, will give an update on what's going on up in Albany during a presentation at in Southampton on Wednesday evening. He'll discuss the state budget and local issues such as the rehabilitation work on Route 27 and the proposed property tax cap. It begins at 7 p.m.