You may have to take any outdoor plans inside on Thursday. Thunderstorms are forecasted for the day, but have no fear there's plenty going on around town.
1. Get ready to sweat. offers "," a hip-hop oriented aerobics class, at 15 Lumber Lane in East Hampton at 9 a.m. Stick around for "" to work off some more calories at 10 a.m. Each class is $15 or you can buy a pack of 10 for $130.
2. Pop into the afterwards to check out of summer Hampton water views, sailboats at sunset, dunes and beaches. East Hampton artist Tracy Davis' show is up until the end of September.
3. If you're all the way out east, why not drop in at the ? The , cozy particularly on a rainy day. Sit in one of the comfy chairs on the mezzanine and read a book or a magazine if you have the time.
4. is aleady celebrating and so can you with a $24 fester preis (prix fixe), starting at 5 p.m. This week the special entrée is Knockwurst, Bratwurst, Bockwurst with German Potato Salad, sauerkraut & mustard. For dessert, it's German Chocolate Cake, of course.
5. Buddhist nun Gen Kelsang Norden offers a class at the (where is located too). Guided meditation is followed by a talk and Q & A. No experience necessary.