If you don't just want to stay outside taking in the beautiful , here are some events happening around town that you can do this Saturday and Sunday.
1. will discuss her new book The Road from Morocco at the on Saturday at 1 p.m. It's a true story about her mother Saadia, a 13-year-old Arab girl wed against her will in a Morocco divided between Western and Arab traditional cultures. Hallam is a Sag Harbor resident. Make a reservation for the talk at the reference desk.
2. The Jacobson Center for the Performing Arts, has come to East Hampton to present "", a play based on true stories of the 1930's dance marathons. Saturday's performances are 2 and 8 p.m. You can also catch the show on Sunday at 2 and 7 p.m. Tickets are $20 and can be purchased at the box office.
3. "," a concert at the will raise money for care packages for troops, including for those serving and those who have been injured. It begins at 6 p.m.
4. will hold a to raise money for the church on Sunday morning at 8 a.m. at Hoie Hall. It's "all you can eat" pancakes, sausages, applesauce, orange juice and coffee and tea. Adults eat for $7 and children for $5.
5. "" at the on Sunday, will raise money for the Springs Food Pantry. Join local poets or take a listen to their work. Admission is $5 and/or non-perishable food donations as well as Thanksgiving turkeys or chickens for the Springs Food Pantry. It all begins at 1:30 p.m.
And, if you are outside snapping photos of the leaves changing colors, send us your photos of the .