The week has begun and while you might be focused on Valentine's Day, there's lots of other things going on this week. Have a look:
1. 's Lady Whalers basketball home game against Stony Brook on Monday night is . The cheerleaders will be selling baked goods in the lobby and there will be a Chinese auction, as well as shirts for sale. The JV team plays at 4:30 p.m., followed by varsity at 6 p.m.
2. If you're looking for something to do on Valentine's Day with your sweetie, how about catch a movie? The will be showing "." Steve Spataro can tell you more about it, by reading . The film starts at 4:30 p.m.
3. are offered at a private home-studio in Sag Harbor every Wednesday. You can learn how to compose, write, create and sing your own original song or songs in an intimate class with 9 other aspiring writers. The six week program is $120.
4. The weekly Thursday meditation classes at the builds upon the practice of meditation experienced on the previous Shabbat, while combining study and discussion. leads. Call the Jewish Center for pricing.
5. The East Hampton Village Board will meet for its monthly at the Emergency Services Building on Friday morning at 11. The board will continue the .