It's Monday and while you might be dragging yourself to work and to school, there's plenty of reason not to be upset about the end of the weekend.
1. It's Spirit Week at , the week leading up to . shares a list of activities the community can look forward to this weekend, including the big game, a bonfire and tailgating.
2. is already underway at . Starting last Saturday, $24 fester preis (prix fixe) will be offered until Oct. 14. This week dinner specials include Saurbraten with braised red cabbage, turnip potato puree and Black Forest Trifle for dessert.
3. On Tuesday, will lead a of Navy Road and Navy Road Beach. Meet the group at the restaurant to pick-up gloves an garbage bags from 1 to 4 p.m.
4. of East Hampton will present a seminar with Chef AJ at the on Thursday from 7 to 9 p.m. Those in attendance will learn how to incorporate more fresh fruits and vegetables into their diet, in ways that are easy, delicious and fun. Sign-up in advance.
5. Cheer on the runners at the 5th annual in Springs on Saturday. Runners will be competing in a whole and half marathan, as well as a 5K, all starting and finishing at the . Proceeds benefit and in East Hampton, so there is plenty of reason to celebrate.