will draw many participants and spectators on Saturday, but here are some other events happening this weekend:
1. takes place at the Jewish Center of the Hamptons this weekend. An opening reception and preview sales cocktail party on Saturday from 5 to 8 p.m., and dessert party from 9:30 to 11. Tickets are $50.The yard sale and festival will be held on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., with live music and children art's and crafts.
2. The 's includes an auction, live band, and prizes to benefit the church. It will be held from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. Ticket price $125 per person.
3. "" at 's annual fundraiser on the Long Wharf will be held on Saturday. Funds raised from the Gala support Bay Street’s year-long programming. There will be a special live performance by Tony Award Winner Lillias White. The party begins at 6:30 p.m., and the after-party continues at B. Smith's. Tickets start at $500.
4. A will be held at the Montauk Point Lighthouse on Saturday evening at 7:30 p.m. Hosted by Dick Cavett, cocktails, food and music will help raise funds for a honoring the original Montauketts. Tickets are $125.
5. The Clamshell Foundation is putting on the 32nd annual Show by Grucci, over Three Mile Harbor, on Saturday night. It all begins at about 9:20 p.m. Viewing parties will be held at and , but other viewing locations are and Sammy's Beach, Gann Road, Hands Creek Road and the head of Three Mile Harbor on Three Mile Harbor Road.